Meet the Blogger!



Hello again! I am so proud that I got this blog started and so pleased that you are here on this journey with me and I write about many topics such as mental health, nutrition tips, and book reviews (maybe even review some tech😎)! 

So stay tuned for more and thanks again for joining me. I would also appreciate it if you like, comment, or share this blog as I post to help us grow our own little e-community. - Amir 

Who am I?

I am a 24 (almost 25, yikes where did the time go) year old medical student currently studying at the University of the West Indies (UWI) Faculty of Medical Sciences, St. Augustine Campus in Trinidad & Tobago.

I was born in December of 1996 in Trinidad & Tobago and have been living here ever since. I love music, books of many genres because I believe a book gives you the possibility to experience an entirely different life.

Why do this?

  • Starting a blog has always been a goal of mine, and since I love reading & writing, it seems like an ideal opportunity and I want to further improve on these skills.
  • For this blog, as of now, I intend to write about nutrition & mental health as these are deeply important topics.

Some Facts!

  • I chose to blog publicly because it can be used to create a community with shared interests.
  • Mostly will be book reviews, mental health tips, & nutrition tips.
  • I would love to connect with anyone that is interested in my posts or suggests topics of interest.
  • My main goal is to build an online community of like-minded people.

"Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be."
Sonia Ricotti

Comments